THE CAMP AT FINDLEY
Founded in 1936, Camp Findley has a storied history as a place where groups and individuals can get away from their regular lives to a place of fun and excitement, relaxation and renewal. A part of the Findley Lake community, the camp is situated in the village on 150 acres of forest and waterfront with lodge style housing and facilities for indoor activities and gatherings.
To be a safe and inviting place for the community, with programming that encourages mental, physical, and spiritual growth in every individual.
Spiritual transformation of lives through Christ’s love for every man, woman, and child.