THE CAMP AT FINDLEY
Founded in 1936, Camp Findley has a storied history as a place where groups and individuals can get away from their regular lives to a place of fun and excitement, relaxation and renewal. A part of the Findley Lake community, the camp is situated in the village on 150 acres of forest and waterfront with lodge style housing and facilities for indoor activities and gatherings.
STAY WITH US
Looking for a great place to stay? The Camp at Findley is your destination!
COVID19 Updated Guidelines
Under guidelines from the Chautauqua County Dept of Health we are able to host single families only, until further notice. The following conditions must be met:
- Immediate family only (those living under your roof at this time)
- Must stay in either a camp site or in single family housing: Lakeview House, Smith House, Groters Cottage, or Bethel Cottage.
- All social distancing guidelines at 6 feet must be maintained when interacting with others who are at the camp.
- A one-time $50 charge will be assessed to cover deep clean/disinfecting after your stay.
We are unable to offer the following:
- NO retreats larger than an immediate family
- NO cooking or meal service
- NO exercise room use
- All dormitory style buildings are closed.
If you meet these guidelines and would like to stay at the camp, please call the office to book!